PLEASE NOTE: As hair and body butters are organic, it will liquify when left in the sun or in warm places. This is not a fault, there are NO preservatives in our products.
Can I return my item?
In line with the Australian Consumer Law, returns will be accepted for reasons of error made by us (i.e you did not receive the item you ordered) or because items are faulty or broken.
How do I return my item?
- Notify us through email@example.com. Follow the relevant “refund process” or “Change of mind” to whichever applies.
- The team will then provide a form for you to fill out to return and attach to your return item.
- Send back items to the PO BOX and ensure you hold onto the tracking. No refunds will be processed until items have been returned.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 business days of receiving your purchase, picture identifying error or defect and your order number
- If your request is approved, you will be given a refund on your original method of payment. Your purchase needs to be sent 7 days from contacting us, once it has been received back the refund will be processed
- For “Change of mind” this does not apply.
Change of Mind
- You must contact us to return your product within 7 days of purchase at email@example.com.
- Item must be in original purchase condition, must be unused/ unworn and packaging sealed, unmarked and in resalable condition.
Who pays for the return cost?
A.D CURLS do not over costs of returns, all costs associated will be paid by the consumer. A.D CURLS is not liable for any lost in-transit return products.
Custom made clasp waist beads cannot be returned.